Instant Record Check $1,000 Scholarship
Here at Instant Record Check, we celebrate students who strive for excellence. We are ecstatic to announce our first-ever Instant Record Check scholarship, which will be awarded to one brilliant student who aspires for excellence and exceptional performance.
This scholarship will be open to both undergrad and graduate students who are attending an accredited university within Canada.
The Instant Record Check scholarship provides a one-time reward of $1000 to pay for tuition, books, computers, room and board, or any education-related expense.
There are no GPA requirements and no application forms. This is our way of giving back—supporting individuals who want to pursue their dreams through education.
- Scholarship name: Instant Record Check $1000 Scholarship
- Deadline: 11:59PM EST December 31, 2021. No applications will be accepted after that date.
- Scholarship value: $1000
- Number of scholarships available: One per year
Who Can Apply?
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of Canada or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited Canadian university, college, or school
How to Apply
The applicant must write a 300-word essay on either of the following topics:
- The relationship between a person’s criminal history and their credibility
- The convenience and threats technology has posed to one’s personal information
- Your stand on employers doing criminal background checks on applicants
- How the COVID-19 pandemic affected employment chances and the hiring process
Essays must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached Word document file, along with the applicant’s full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use “Instant Record Check $1000 Scholarship | Full Name” as the attachment file name and subject line.
Only one submission per person is allowed. Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility based on the abovementioned criteria.
By applying, you agree to allow Instant Record Check to use your photo and personal information for marketing purposes if you are the chosen winner.
Send us your response following the guidelines above. Our team will pick the best response and will notify the winner via email on or before 11:59 PM EST January 31st 2022. The winner should respond in seven days; otherwise, another awardee will be selected.
For further information, interested students can contact email@example.com